- Make sure your laundry room complements your workflow- The design of your laundry room may differ from others because your workflow is one-of-a-kind. You want to create your laundry room with the tasks in mind that you will need to complete such as washing your clothes. You need to make sure the floor plan tailors to the tasks at hand to optimize the functionality of the room.
- Measure the room for your washer and dryer- Do not make a purchase until you have all of the correct measurements. Too many times, homeowners buy a washer and dryer that does not fit in their laundry room. To avoid this issue, take measurements before you start looking.
- Laundry room cabinets- You can lift up your appliances to allow room for you to install floor cabinets below your appliances. This is one of the best design tips for home library shelving, especially if you are looking for extra storage space.
- Add a sink- A laundry room sink allows you to clean items you don’t want to put in the washer. Having the sink right next to your washer makes for a more efficient space.
- Countertops in your laundry room?- Having countertops can provide you the space you need to fold clothes. This can also be a way to add more decor to your laundry room.
Do Materials Matter?
When you are designing your laundry room, you really want to do your research. The last thing you want is to choose a material that does not suit you well or does not work well for the purposes it is needed. When you are choosing materials for your cabinets in your laundry room, you want something durable. Before you decide on colors of the cabinets, keep in mind, it is more important to have strong and reliable cabinets than to choose something maybe not so sturdy because of the color. You can always paint over the cabinets if you don’t like the look of the material.
When you are you looking for laundry room custom cabinets Orlando residents love, contact Busby Cabinets today. We look forward to working with you and helping you create an efficient and gorgeous laundry room with home library shelving. Call us today at 800-654-7090 or visit our website! www.busbycabinets.com