When you are remodeling your kitchen, it can be so much fun! There are a lot of little details you have to focus on but the overall process of designing your bathroom is really exciting! There are so many things to consider when remodeling your bathroom including, colors, patterns, materials, and decor! The very first thing you will want to do is measure your bathroom so you know what will fit and what won’t. It would be a waste of time and money if you purchase materials that end up not fitting in your remodel. Take these measurements down and bring them into Busby Cabinets so we can help you choose the perfect bathroom cabinets.
7 Remodeling Trends
With so many options, it can be overwhelming when you are remodeling your bathroom. Something you might consider is following the current trends of 2017. Before touching anything, make sure you have done your research on the top trends of the year. You never know, you may find something you love. Some of the trends for bathroom remodels include:
- Wood tile- New technological advances have allowed for porcelain tile to look just like hardwood flooring! There are so many colors and plank sizes to choose from so the creativity is in your hands. Cleaning this wood tile is painless because it is not natural wood so it only needs a basic cleaning.
- Decorative shower niches- This can used as a focal point for your bathroom while it breaks up the boring, plain shower wall. If you are looking to add something detailed to accent your bathroom, a shower niche is the way to go.
- Engineered stone- Unlike a natural marble, these stones do not need to be sealed. Since they are non-porous, if you spill something on your countertops or tile flooring, it will not leave a stain.
- White on white- A beautiful way to design your bathroom cabinets is using white on white. Various shades of white that work well together and give off a striking, monochromatic look are trending.
- Texture- texture is very popular with the color white. You can have textured wallpaper, tiles, glass, and metals!
- Heated flooring- A lot of people are opting for a heated floor in their master bath. It is very popular in the cold months and can be programmed to be as energy efficient as possible. Heated floors are very easy to install.
- Sound systems- Some bathrooms have bluetooth speakers installed in their ceiling or showerheads with music streaming available. For a large population of people, music is part of their morning routine.
How Much Does It Cost For A Complete Remodel?
Prices for your bathroom remodel may vary. Cost depends on the materials you use and how big your bathroom is. For a small bathroom remodel, it will cost you around $8,000. For a larger bathroom, you will pay the same unit price for the materials but you will need a little bit more so it will cost you more.
When you are looking to remodel your bathroom, talk to the professionals at Busby Cabinets! Your bathroom cabinets and decor can be completely transformed and we are happy to help you do it. Call us today at 800-654-7090 or visit our website! busbycabinets.com.